A collection of 850 mineral eggs carved in the renowned gem-cutting center of Idar-Oberstein, Germany.
The internet changed the outernet. Removing the anti-homeless spikes
don’t let any fucker tell you activism doesn’t work. online or offline.
That’s so awesome!
The anti-homeless spikes was removed after the ‘London Black Revolutionaries’ poured concrete over them.
The removal was the result of a direct action by a “Black and Asian revolutionary socialist group”.
Thanks for bringing attention to the situation but stop taking credit for this because you reblogged a pic.
- Child of Rage: A documentary about a young girl who was sexually abused when she was a year old. She has a desire to murder her entire family and carries out numerous disturbing tasks.
- The Scariest Drug in the World: Scopolamine is a drug that when taken keeps a person coherent but makes them open to follow commands. It’s been used to make people steal, as a rape drug and a way to humiliate people. It’s known as a “chemical hypnosis”. This film documents people’s experience with it.
- Demonic Possession and Exorcism: The footage you are about to witness contains highly disturbing material.
- An Interview with a Cannibal: An interview with a man named, Issei Sagawa who committed a pretty horrific crime. He butchered and raped a young Dutch women because he wanted to absorb her “energy”. He spent 3 days consuming her flesh.
- The Bridge: A film on the Golden Gate Bridge, which captures the number of suicides. Many describe it as a powerful documentary, that leaves a lasting impression.
- High on Crack Street: Shows just how badly crack ruins lives. A great portrayal of the harsh, dark side of drugs.
- Aokigahara/Suicide Forest: A geologist walks through the forest and shows us what he sees. Definitly contains some depressing material.
- Atomic Wounds: The effect of a nuclear weapon on a mass number of people. It’s disheartening, it’s horrifying, but it’s reality.
- Just Melvin, Just Evil: A documentary about a tormented family who suffered from sexual abuse and substance abuse because of one man. It leaves you wondering how can one man be so destructive?
- Earthlings: One of the most intense documentaries made about animal abuse. Footage contains graphic material.
Feel free to add to this list :)
A seven-year old boy from Cambodia has a rather unusual best friend. Koun Samang has been spending time with his python, which now weighs 18 stone, since he was born.
"My boy and the snake have been living very happily since he was born seven years ago. They are the same age," said Samang’s father Koun Samol.
The snake is named Chomran, which means “lucky” in Khmer. Samang spends his days playing with Chomran, hugging the snake and trying to teach it tricks. The snake “eats ten kilos of duck and chicken in one week”, Koun Samol said.
They are the same age and have hardly been separated in their whole lives. Most parents would be horrified to find their child curled up with such a creature but Samang’s father, from the Kandal province, is happy for his son to play with the six-metre-long reptile. Unlike most snakes in the area, Chomran does not eat rats or frogs, as its diet is similar to that of Samang. The whole Koun clan believe the snake has brought them good luck and they treat it like a member of the family. [ x ]
Tré Cool, Winona Ryder, Billie Joe and Gwen StefaniHow is this a real picture???? ❤
Favorite Opening Credits: Orange Is The New Black
"All those eyes and mouths that make up the "Orange Is The New Black" opening credits are from real women, not actors.
Set to Regina Spektor’s “You’ve Got Time,” the credits are a montage of smiles, frowns, glares and stares of formerly incarcerated women, and other prison mainstays like barbed wire, fingerprinting, handcuffs and more.
The credits were designed, at the request of creator Jenji Kohan, to get the point across that the show wasn’t just going to be telling the story of Piper Chapman.” (x)
- student: hey government can I have some money to go to university
- uk government: sure here you go. you'll have to pay it back but only when you're earning £21,000+ a year, and if you don't pay it off after 30 years we'll just write it off, don't worry about it man
- scottish government: nah man just go to uni we ain't gonna charge you
- us government: no. you gotta pay it yourself. upfront. your parents have to save up from the moment you're born. good luck, fucker. you have six months after graduating to start paying loans so you better pray to fucking god and jesus that you have a well-paying job by then or be prepared to be fucked up the ass without lube.
The photo above is the closest humanity has ever come to creating Medusa. If you were to look at this, you would die after 300 seconds.
The image is of a reactor core lava formation in the basement of the Chernobyl nuclear plant. It’s called the Elephant’s Foot and weighs tons, but is only a couple meters across.
Oh, and regarding the Medusa thing, this picture was taken through a mirror around the corner of the hallway. Because the wheeled camera they sent up to take pictures of it was destroyed by the radiation. The Elephant’s Foot is almost as if it is a living creature.
A more recent photo.